Why we love is Aphid Repellent
This natural and vegan aphid repellent is an effective, natural, and efficient way to kill and deter aphids. Most importantly there are no chemicals involved, so you can rinse well and safely enjoy your home-produced veggies and fruits. Equally, you can enjoy your beautiful flower garden without fear of poisoning bees, birds, and other wildlife.
Our Aphid Repellent is 100% vegan and 100% biodegradable.
Savon Noir is also used in organic agricultural practices to help soil with moisture retention therefore using our aphid repellent actually helps the local soil structure and thus improving biodiversity.
How our Aphid Repellent works
This garden spray is made from our Savon Noir soap also known as Castile soap, with Lavender and Peppermint essential oils because both of which are known insect repellents.
It is also suitable as a deterrent to a multitude of insects and pests including mealybugs, sooty mould, and even ants.
How to use:
Spray directly onto plants and known pest routes making sure you saturate the area, repeat as necessary. Do not spray in direct sunlight.
- <1% Savon noir – Linseed Oil Soap Sodium Linseedate
- Distilled water
- >1% Lavender – Lavandula officinale and Peppermint – Mentha piperita essential oils
- <0.1% Grapefruit seed extract – Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
eco-vie Natural and Vegan Aphid Repellent is
- 100% Plant-based, natural, and ecologically friendly
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Low impact with a low carbon footprint
- Free-from enzymes,
- Free-from synthetic colours, perfumes, plant extracts, preservatives
- Engineered by nature
- Responsibly sourced
- Healthy for your family, your home, and your environment
- Made in Britain