Why we love these Delicate Surface Brown Cellulose Scouring Sponges
These Delicate surface Brown Cellulose Scouring Sponges are the perfect replacement for classic scouring sponges made of petrochemical compounds. They are more absorbent than the supermarket sponge cloths and because they are plastic-free they do not emit micro-plastic pollution either.
The sponge is made of plant cellulose and the brown scourer is made from walnut and hazelnut shells.
- Hygienic, durable, environmentally friendly, reusable & biodegradable
- 100% plant-based and lint-free.
- Made entirely from plants.
- Ideal for the kitchen, bathroom and all around the house.
- Very absorbent.
- Gentle and non-scratch for delicate surfaces
- Reusable over and over again.
- Renewable and sustainable.
How our Delicate Surfaces Brown Cellulose Scouring Sponges work
Cellulose Scouring Sponges made of natural renewable raw materials, cotton, wood pulp & flax, and the scourer of powdered walnut and hazelnut shell. The sponge is particularly absorbent, durable, and resistant to tear and abrasion.
How to use:
Use in the same manner as your old plastic sponge cloth scourer, rinsing well after use.
Dispose of in the garden or on the compost.
Dimensions: 7 x 11 x 2.2cm
eco-vie Multi-surface Delicate Surface Brown Scouring Sponges are
- 100% Plant-based, natural and ecologically friendly
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Low impact with a low carbon footprint
- Free-from enzymes,
- Free-from synthetic colours, perfumes, plant extracts, preservatives
- Responsibly sourced
- Healthy for your family, your home and your environment