Why we love these Multi-surface Green Cellulose Scouring Sponges
This multi-surface green cellulose Scouring Sponges is the perfect replacement for classic scouring sponges made of petrochemical compounds. They are more absorbent than the supermarket sponge.
The sponge is made of plant cellulose and the green scourer is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Hygienic, durable, environmentally friendly, reusable & biodegradable
- 100% lint-free.
- Made entirely from plants & recycled plastic bottles.
- Ideal for the kitchen, bathroom and all around the house.
- Very absorbent.
- Reusable over and over again.
- Renewable and sustainable.
How our Green Cellulose Scouring Sponges work
Cellulose Scouring Sponges made of natural renewable raw materials, cotton, wood pulp & flax, and the scourer of recycled plastic bottles. The sponge is particularly absorbent, durable, and resistant to tear and abrasion.
How to use:
Use in the same manner as your old plastic multi-surface sponge cloth scourer, rinsing well after use.
Separate the cellulose sponge and dispose of in the garden or on the compost. Place the green scourer part in the recycle bin.
Dimensions: 7 x 11 x 2.2cm
eco-vie Multi-surface Green Cellulose Scouring Sponges are
- 100% Plant-based, natural and ecologically friendly sponge
- Made from renewable sources
- 100% biodegradable and compostable sponge
- 100% recycled and recyclable green scourer
- Low impact with a low carbon footprint
- Free-from enzymes,