Why we love this Natural and Plastic-free Vegetable Scrub Brush.
This non-toxic and natural and plastic-free premium beech wood Vegetable Scrub Brush with plant-based natural fibre is 100% plant-based and plastic-free so therefore 100% biodegradable and compostable. This untreated beechwood vegetable brush is a beautiful ergonomic design.
Created from sustainable and vegan natural materials. The untreated beech fibre is slightly stiffer for scrubbing hard vegetables like root veg. The Tampico Fibre is slightly softer for other vegetables and fruit that could bruise more easily.
Created from sustainable and vegan natural materials, there is no plastic waste going into our oceans or landfills. No pollution from plastic production or varnish/paint production and application – just the power of nature.
The FSC label is granted to wooden products that come from responsibly managed forests or plantations – certified in accordance with the strict guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council.
How it works
- Tampico is a very robust fibre from the yellow leaf of the agave plant.
- The stiff brush part is natural untreated beechwood.
- Tampico has great water-retaining properties, is resistant and hard-wearing, and so keeps its shape without softening.
- The natural bristles have an excellent shape retention capacity and can resist high temperatures making it suitable for many household brush applications.
- These natural bristles do not fray at the ends.
- Stays fresh and effective for 6 months or more.
- Dispose of in the garden or on the compost
How to use:
Application: Use this natural and plastic-free vegetable scrub brush to clean the soil from potatoes and carrots before cooking without peeling and so conserving all the vitamins that re just underneath the skin surface.
Allow the brush to dry completely in between uses
Approximately 14cm long
eco-vie Natural and Plastic-free Vegetable Scrub Brush is
- Handmade by a small family company in Europe.
- Made from vegan and sustainable materials
- FSC C104683
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Healthy for you, your family, your planet