Why we love this.
This non-toxic andNatural plastic-free premium wood casserole and vegetable brush with plant-based natural fibre bristles is made in Western Europe of locally grown renewable FSC certified beech wood with natural fibres of agave and beech wood. It is 100% plant-based and plastic-free so therefore 100% biodegradable and compostable.
There is no plastic waste going into our oceans or landfills. No pollution from plastic production or varnish/paint production and application – just the power of nature.
How it works
- Tampico is a very robust fibre from the yellow leaf of the agave plant.
- Tampico has great water-retaining properties, is resistant and hard-wearing, and so keeps its shape without softening.
- The natural bristles have an excellent shape retention capacity and can resist high temperatures
- These natural bristles do not fray at the ends
- Reinforced with beechwood fibres for extra scrubbing power.
- Stays fresh and effective for 6 months or more
- Dispose of the old head in the garden or on the compost
How to use:
Application: Use in the kitchen – perfect for cleaning plates, pots, pans, cups and much more.
The stiff bristles are ideal for use in the bathroom, laundry room and garage, showers, tile & grout, carpet, shoes and boots, bathtubs and stovetops. It is an ideal brush for DIYers and home mechanics too.
Allow the brush to dry completely in between uses
Total height 8cm
Brush Head diameter: 7cm
eco-vie Natural plastic-free premium wood casserole and vegetable brushwith plant-based natural fibre bristles is
- Handmade by a small family company.
- FSC C104683
- Made from vegan and sustainable materials
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Healthy for you, your family, your planet