Why we love this Natural Plastic-free Tampico Nail Brush
This non-toxic and plastic-free premium beech wood natural plastic-free Tampico nail brush with plant-based natural fibre is 100% plant-based and plastic-free so therefore 100% biodegradable and compostable.
Created from sustainable and vegan natural materials, there is no plastic waste going into our oceans or landfills. No pollution from plastic production or varnish/paint production and application – just the power of nature.
A great alternative to market brands.
The beech wood is FSC certified in accordance with the strict guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council. Natural Tampico fibre (vegan) bristles. Tampico fibre is the yellow leaf fibre of the agave cactus. This is a long-lasting superb natural plastic-free tampico nail brush, a must for the bathroom.
How it works
- Tampico is a very robust fibre from the yellow leaf of the agave plant.
- Tampico has great water-retaining properties, is resistant and hard-wearing, and so keeps its shape without softening.
- The natural bristles have an excellent shape retention capacity and can resist high temperatures making it suitable for many household brush applications.
- These natural bristles do not fray at the ends.
- Stays fresh and effective.
- Dispose of in the garden or on the compost
How to use:
Always clean and allow to dry after use.
Size: 9cm x 3.5cm
eco-vie Natural Plastic-free Tampico Nail Brush is
- 100% Plant-based, natural and ecologically friendly
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Handmade by a small family company in Europe.
- Made from vegan and sustainable materials
- FSC C104683
- Healthy for you, your family, your planet
- Made in Germany