Why we love these Plastic-free Cellulose Sponge Cloths
These plastic-free cellulose sponge cloths are the perfect replacement for classic sponges made of petrochemical compounds. They are more absorbent than the supermarket sponge cloths and because they are plastic-free they do not emit micro-plastic pollution either.
- Hygienic, durable, environmentally friendly, reusable & fully biodegradable
- 100% plastic and lint-free
- Made entirely from plants.
- Ideal for the kitchen, bathroom, and all around the house.
- Very absorbent retaining up to 10 times its dry weight
- Reusable over and over again, then compostable at home.
- Renewable and sustainable.
- Made in the UK
How our Plastic-free Cellulose Sponge Cloths work
Compostable sponge cleaning cloths made of natural renewable raw materials, 70% cellulose and 30% cotton, these sponge cloths are particularly absorbent, durable, and resistant to tear and abrasion. They absorb liquid quickly and retain up to 10 times its dry weight in water.
How to use:
Use in the same manner as your old plastic sponge cloth, rinsing well after use. Suitable to machine wash up to 60 degrees celsius.
Dispose of in the garden or on the compost.
eco-vie Natural and Vegan Cellulose Sponge Cloths are
- 100% Plant-based, natural, and ecologically friendly
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Low impact with a low carbon footprint
- Free-from enzymes,
- Free-from synthetic colours, perfumes, plant extracts, preservatives
- Machine washable
- Engineered by nature
- Responsibly sourced
- Healthy for your family, your home, and your environment
- Made in Western Europe