Why we love this Plastic- free toilet brush with plant-based bristles
This non-toxic and natural plastic-free toilet brush with plant-based natural fibre bristles is made of locally grown renewable FSC certified premium beech wood with natural fibres. It is entirely plant-based and plastic-free so will, therefore, 100% biodegradable and compostable.
There is no plastic waste going into our oceans or landfills. No pollution from plastic production or varnish/paint production and application – just the power of nature.
How it works
Made from Tampico and Palmyra bristles.
- Tampico is a very robust fibre from the yellow leaf of the agave plant.
- Tampico has great water-retaining properties, is resistant and hard-wearing, and so keeps its shape without softening.
- The natural bristles have an excellent shape retention capacity and can resist high temperatures
- These natural bristles do not fray at the ends
- Stays fresh and effective
- Dispose of the old head in the garden or on the compost
How to use:
Application: Use as you would a classic toilet brush.
Allow the brush to dry completely in between uses
Length: approximately 35cm
Width: approximately 5.5cm
eco-vie natural Plastic-free premium wood toilet brush with plant-based natural fibre bristles with a replaceable head is
- Handmade by a small family company.
- Made from vegan and sustainable materials
- FSC C104683
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Healthy for you, your family, your planet