Why we love this.
This non-toxic and natural plastic-free premium wood dish brush kitchen washing-up brush with plant-based natural fibre bristles and the replaceable head is made of locally grown renewable FSC certified beech wood with natural fibres and replaceable head. It is 100% plant-based and plastic-free so therefore 100% biodegradable and compostable.
There is no plastic waste going into our oceans or landfills. No pollution from plastic production or varnish/paint production and application – just the power of nature.
How it works
- · Tampico is a very robust fibre from the yellow leaf of the agave plant.
- · Tampico has great water-retaining properties, is resistant and hard-wearing, and so keeps its shape without softening.
- · The natural bristles have an excellent shape retention capacity and can resist high temperatures
- · These natural bristles do not fray at the ends
- · Stays fresh and effective for an average of 6 months
- · Just replace the head when necessary
- · Dispose of the old head in the garden or on the compost
How to use:
Application: Use in the kitchen – perfect for cleaning plates, pots, pans, cups and much more.
The stiff bristles are ideal for use in the bathroom, laundry room and garage, showers, tile & grout, carpet, upholstery, sinks, difficult to reach spots on floors, appliances, bathtubs and stove tops
Allow the brush to dry completely in between uses
Total length with the head: 28cm
Length of handle: 20cm
Brush Head diameter: 4cm
eco-vie natural Plastic-free premium wood dish brush kitchen washing-up brush with plant-based natural fibre bristles with a replaceable head is
- Handmade by a small family company.
- Made from vegan and sustainable materials
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Healthy for you and the environment