Why we love these Washable bamboo charcoal Regular Flow Menstrual Pads
These Washable bamboo charcoal Regular Flow Menstrual Pads are the perfect replacement for classic tampons and disposable pads. Easy to use, they are ESSENTIAL for Savvy Eco-Conscious Women. HUGE savings can be made by using reusable bamboo charcoal Menstrual Pads.
- Ideal For regular flow Protection
- Reusable, sustainable, washable and waterproof
- Very soft and super absorbent
- Better for your body than tampons and disposable pads!
- Simply fold over and snap into place.
About our Washable bamboo charcoal Regular Flow Menstrual Pads
Come in mixed random multicolours.
- 1 Layer Bamboo Charcoal
- 2 Layers Microfiber
- 1 Layer Waterproof Printed PUL
Regular Flow Pads Size: 18.5cm x 25.5cm
Cleaning and Care of your Washable Reusable bamboo charcoal Regular Flow Menstrual Pads
- After use, separate the panty liner from the underwear.
- Soak in cold water. If desired, to help prevent staining, use the pre-soak function on your washing machine, or soak in cold water in a covered container.
- Change soaking water daily.
- Machine wash cold using a natural detergent and tumble dry on low or line dry.
- You may hand wash pads if preferred.
- Remove pads from dryer promptly and store flat to eliminate wrinkling.
- Use cool iron if desired
DO NOT USE HOT WATER as this fixes blood.
Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.